Tom Cain (author)
|Pen name||Tom Cain|
|Education||Philosophy and History of Art|
|Alma mater||University of Cambridge|
|Notable work(s)||Samuel Carver series|
|Notable award(s)||Young Journalist of the Year|
David Thomas (born 1958-1959, Moscow), better known by the pen name Tom Cain, is an English journalist and author of a series of thriller novels based around the fictional character Samuel Carver.
For the first few years of his life he lived in Moscow and has also lived in Washington DC and Havana, Cuba. Cain spent 25 years as a journalist, working for publications such as Punch, The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday.
Samuel Carver series
- 2007 The Accident Man
- 2008 The Survivor (US title: No Survivors)
- 2009 Assassin
- 2010 Dictator
- 2011 Carver
- 2012 Revenger
- Thomas, David (28 June 2011). "We need men, not boys!". High50.com. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Thomas, David (10 April 2009). "The School that runs Britain: An old boy explains why Eton is suddenly cool". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "It wasn't just fondues and flares, you know...". Dailymail.co.uk. 20 September 2010. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- Thomas, David (9 August 2007). "To Harrogate, with criminal intent". The Telegraph. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Bibliography — Tom Cain — AuthorsPlace". Authorsplace.co.uk. Retrieved 10 November 2011.