|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives
from the 90th district
|Preceded by||Jerry Mitchell|
|Domestic partner||Rebecca Bach (Fiancée)|
|Alma mater||University of Dayton|
|Profession||Marketing & Strategic Planning|
Tom Demmer is a Republican member of the Illinois House of Representatives representing the 90th district, a four county district located in northwestern Illinois that includes all or parts of Dixon, Oregon, Stillman Valley, Davis Junction, DeKalb, Sandwich, Shabbona, Somonauk, Earlville and Mendota.
Education and career
Demmer was born and raised in Dixon, Illinois where he continues to live with his fiancée. He attended St. Anne School, Newman Central Catholic High School, and the University of Dayton, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications with a minor in political science.
Illinois House of Representatives
Committee assignments: Appropriations-Human Services; Higher Education; Human Services; Economic Development; Health & Healthcare Disparities; Transportation, Regulation, Roads; Health Care Availability Access 
- Veeneman, Drew (2011-06-20). "New 2011 Map: Illinois House District 90". precinctmaps.com. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- Kappos, Shira (2013-11-14). "Rep. Demmer's marriage proposal a family affair". Crain's Chicago Business. Retrieved 2013-05-21.
- Coleman, Emily. "Demmer back on campaign trail". Sauk Valley Media.
- "Official Biography".
- Representative Tom Demmer (R) 90th District at the Illinois General Assembly
- State Representative Tom Demmer constituency site
- Team Demmer for State Representative
- Profile at Project Vote Smart