Dumoulin at the 2014 Tour of Alberta
|Full name||Tom Dumoulin|
|Nickname||The butterfly, The butterfly of Maastricht|
11 November 1990 |
Maastricht, the Netherlands
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||71 kg (157 lb; 11.2 st)|
|Rider type||Time trialist|
Rabobank Continental Team
|Infobox last updated on
30 March 2014
Tom Dumoulin (born 11 November 1990) is a Dutch professional road bicycle racer for UCI ProTeam Giant-Shimano. In September 2014 he came in second place of the Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec after surging ahead on the last incline and being passed by Simon Gerrans.
- 1st Stage 7 Girobio
- 1st Overall GP du Portugal
- 1st Stage 3
- 7th World Championships U23 I.T.T.
- 1st Overall Le Triptyque des Monts et Châteaux
- 8th World Championships U23 I.T.T.
- 6th Overall Vuelta a Andalucía
- 10th Overall Vuelta a Burgos
- 1st Mountains classification Vuelta a Andalucía
- 2nd National Road Race Championships
- 2nd Overall Eneco Tour
- 3rd National Time Trial Championships
- 5th Overall Tour of Belgium
- 6th Overall Three Days of De Panne
- 6th Grand Prix de Wallonie
- 1st National Time Trial Championships
- 1st Stage 2 (ITT) Critérium International
- 2nd Overall Tour of Belgium
- 2nd Overall Tour of Alberta
- 2nd Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- 3rd Overall Eneco Tour
- 5th Overall Tour de Suisse
- 6th Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal
- "Argos-Shimano completed by Parisien". Cycling News (Future Publishing Limited). 26 October 2012. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Gerrans wins Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec". Cyclingnews.com (Future plc). 12 September 2014. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- Benson, Daniel (17 August 2014). "Wellens wins the Eneco Tour". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
Media related to Tom Dumoulin at Wikimedia Commons
|This biographical article related to Dutch cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|