Tom Flood (born 17 May 1955) is an Australian novelist, editor, manuscript assessor, songwriter and musician. Tom Flood was born in Sydney in New South Wales, the son of writer Dorothy Hewett and grew up in Western Australia.
His novel Oceana Fine won the 1988 Australian/Vogel Literary Award and he has since been confined to mainly short stories.
- Australian/Vogel Literary Award, Oceana Fine, 1988
- Miles Franklin Award, Oceana Fine, 1990
- Victorian Premier's Literary Award Vance Palmer Prize for Fiction, Oceana Fine, 1990
- Oceana Fine (1989)
- Model Citizen (1993)
- Oceana Fine
- Westerly, Sept. 1990, p. 93-94
- West Australian, 22 October 1988, Weekend p. XI
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|