Tom Kristensen (author)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Norwegian writer. For the Danish writer, see Tom Kristensen (poet). For the racing driver, see Tom Kristensen.
|Born||1955 (age 58–59)|
|Notable awards||Riverton Prize (2006)|
His first book, En kule (A Killing), was published in 2001.
- 2001: En kule (A Killing)
- 2002: Hvitvasking (Laundering)
- 2003: Freshwater
- 2005: Profitæren (The Profiteer)
- 2006: Dødsriket (Realm of the Dead)
- 2008: Dragen (The Dragon)
- 2010: Dypet (The Deep)
- "Aschehoug Fiction". Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- "Aschehoug Fiction - A Killing". Retrieved 2008-03-06.
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|