Tom L. Ward
|Occupation||Chairman & CEO, Tapstone Energy|
|Salary||1,212,894 (2009) US$|
Tom L. Ward is a prominent Oklahoma City businessman and philanthropist. He is currently the Chairman and CEO of Tapstone Energy, a privately owned energy company in Oklahoma City. He is the founder and former Chairman and CEO of SandRidge Energy and is the former President, Chief Operating Officer and co-founder of Chesapeake Energy. Ward co-founded White Fields in 2000 and serves as the Chairman of the Board. White Fields' mission is to provide a continuum model of care offering a long-term home for abused and neglected boys. They strive to meet the physical, emotional, educational and spiritual needs of these boys by giving them a long-term home, counseling and guidance.
- The Journal Record August 1, 2007
- "Energizers - Forbes.com". web.archive.org. Retrieved 2014-08-08.
- "Tom Ward launches Oklahoma City energy company | NewsOK.com". m.newsok.com. Retrieved 2014-08-08.
- "Chesapeake Co-Founder Ward Funding New Energy-Production Company - Bloomberg". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2014-08-08.
- Adam Wilmoth, "George Kaiser buys Thunder stake: Tulsa businessman George B. Kaiser is the newest co-owner of the Oklahoma City Thunder after buying out the ownership interest of Tom Ward." The Oklahoman, April 18, 2014.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|