Tom D. MacKenzie (1882 – 28 November 1927) was an Australian rules footballer in the (then) South Australian Football Association (SAFA)/South Australian Football League (SAFL).
MacKenzie was the first man to win three Magarey Medals as the fairest and most brilliant player in the competition. He was a cool centreman who excelled under pressure.
In 1996 MacKenzie was inducted into the Australian Football Hall of Fame. In 2002 he was inducted into the South Australian Hall of Fame.
- Approximately 200 games for West Torrens Football Club and North Adelaide Football Club
- Captain of West Torrens, 1911–1913
- Member 1905 Premiership team at North Adelaide
- Triple Magarey Medallist – 1902 (with West Torrens) and 1905 and 1906 (with North Adelaide)
- South Australian representative 20 matches