|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Tom Minton is an American animation producer, writer, story editor and storyboard artist. He created and wrote the "Toby Danger" episode of Freakazoid, wrote the lyrics to the song "Brainstem" and served as head model for the Warner Bros character the Brain in Pinky and the Brain. He was story editor of Ralph Bakshi's Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures, a 1987 series art-directed by John Kricfalusi.
He was the producer of Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring (2002) and The Baby Looney Tunes' Eggs-Traordinary Adventure (2002). He was a writer/producer on Duck Dodgers (2003–2004) and a producer/story editor on Tom and Jerry Tales (2005) and a producer/story editor/writer of The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries (1995–1999). He was creator, producer and writer of Tweety's High-Flying Adventure (2000). He is a multiple Emmy Award nominee for Disney's Raw Toonage, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries, Duck Dodgers and Baby Looney Tunes. He is a Peabody Award winner as a writer on Animaniacs. He has written several episodes for the hit Disney Channel animated series Phineas and Ferb.
The character of Brain was based on Tom Minton.
- ^ http://www.animationinsider.com/2011/09/tom-minton/ Mike Milo, Tom Minton "Tom Minton" Animation Insider September 9, 2011, Retrieved 7-2-14
- ^ Tom Ruegger, John McCann, Paul Rugg (2008) "Freakazoid Season 1" Warner Home Video (DVD) Audio Commentary, Episode 2 "Candle Jack/Toby Danger in Doomsday Bet/The Lobe"
- ^ (2006) "Pinky and the Brain Season 1" Chapter 3 Tokyo Grows/That Smarts/Brainstem (Song) "Brainstem" Onscreen title card: Written by Tom Minton (DVD) Warner Home Video
- ^ Maurice La Marche, Tom Ruegger, et.al..(2006) "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs: Volume 2" Special Features: The Writers Flipped, They Have No Script. (DVD) Warner Home Video.
- ^ Ralph Bakshi, Jim Reardon, Andrew Stanton, et.al..(2010) "Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures" Special Features: Breaking the Mold: The Re-making of Mighty Mouse. (DVD) CBS Home Video.
- ^ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0591741 Retrieved 7-2-14.
- ^ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0591741/awards?ref_=nm_awd Retrieved 7-2-14
- ^ http://www.peabodyawards.com/award-profile/steven-spielberg-presents-animaniacs Retrieved 7-2-14
- ^ http://www.retrojunk.com/article/show/456/the-silver-age Takinedo "The Silver Age An Essay About the Collective Animations of Steven Spielberg and Tom Ruegger" Retrieved 7-2-14