Thomas Neville (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tom Neville)
Thomas Neville was a Lancastrian leader in the English Wars of the Roses.
Thomas Neville may also refer to:
- Thomas Nevill (died 1542), English Speaker of the House of Commons in 1515
- Tom Neville (offensive tackle) (born 1943), American football offensive tackle
- Tom Neville (guard) (born 1961), former guard in the National Football League
- Tom Neville (hurler) (born 1939), Irish retired sportsperson
- Tom Neville, character in Revolution (TV series)
- All pages with titles containing "Thomas Neville"
- Thomas Nevile (died 1615), English clergyman and academic
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|