Tom Peterson (cyclist)
Peterson at the 2009 Tour of California
|Full name||Thomas Peterson|
December 24, 1986 |
Everett, Washington, U.S.
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (150 lb)|
Recycled Cycles Racing
|Infobox last updated on
January 24, 2014
Thomas "Tom" Peterson (born December 24, 1986) is an American professional road racing cyclist who rides for UCI ProTeam Giant-Shimano. Following a six year stint with TIAA-CREF, Peterson joined Argos-Shimano for the 2013 and 2014 seasons. Since joining the renamed Giant-Shimano squad, Peterson's role is primarily that of a domestique. A resident of Bellevue, Washington, Peterson owns the Peterson Bike Shop in Renton, Washington, United States.
- 1st, National Junior Road Race Championships
- 3rd, Overall, Tour de Taiwan
- 1st, Young rider classification, Tour of California
- 6th, National Under-23 Road Race Championships
- 1st, Stage 3, Tour of the Gila
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
Withdrew = WD; In Progress = IP.
- "Tom Peterson at Giant-Shimano". Giant-Shimano (Deventer, Overijssel: SMS Cycling B.V.). January 10, 2014. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- "Giant-Shimano (GIA) – NED". UCI World Tour (Aigle, Vaud: Union Cycliste Internationale). Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- José Been (February 7, 2013). "Tom Peterson Interview: American rider believes he’ll have bigger opportunities with Argos Shimano". VeloNation (Chevy Chase, Maryland: VeloNation LLC). Retrieved December 22, 2013.
- Andrew Hood (November 6, 2013). "Argos-Shimano lines up new title sponsor for 2014". VeloNews (San Diego, California: Competitor Group, Inc.). Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- "Peterson Bicycle Shop: Home". Peterson Bicycle Shop (Renton, Washington: Thomas Peterson). November 18, 2011. Retrieved February 1, 2012.
- "Thomas Peterson at Cycling Archives". Cycling Archives. Retrieved March 7, 2013.
- "Thomas Peterson at Cycling Base". Cycling Base. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Thomas Peterson at USA Cycling". USA Cycling. Retrieved December 27, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thomas Peterson.|
- Thomas Peterson profile at Cycling Archives
- Cycling Base: Thomas Peterson
- Cycling Quotient: Thomas Peterson
- Giant-Shimano: Tom Peterson
|This biographical article relating to American cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|