|Member of the Wyoming House of Representatives
from the 58th district
Appointed September 27, 2011
|Preceded by||Lisa Shepperson|
December 31, 1949 |
|Alma mater||Metropolitan State College
Miami Dade Junior College
Florida Institute of Technology
Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University
Tom Reeder, Jr. (born December 31, 1949 in Miami, Florida) is an American politician and a Republican member of the Wyoming House of Representatives representing District 58 since September 27, 2011, when he was appointed by the Natrona County Commission to fill the vacancy caused by the resignation of Representative Lisa Shepperson.
- 2012 Reeder was unopposed for both the August 21, 2012 Republican Primary, winning with 735 votes, and the November 6, 2012 General election, winning with 2,439 votes.
- "Representative Tom Reeder". Cheyenne, Wyoming: Wyoming Legislature. Retrieved December 11, 2013.
- "Tom Reeder, Jr.'s Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved December 11, 2013.
- "Reeder sworn in to represent House District 58 seat" (PDF). Wyoming Legislative Service Office. October 17, 2011. Retrieved December 11, 2013.
- "Statewide House Candidates Official Summary Wyoming Primary Election - August 21, 2012" (PDF). Cheyenne, Wyoming: Secretary of State of Wyoming. p. 58. Retrieved December 11, 2013.
- "Statewide House Candidates Official Summary Wyoming General Election - November 6, 2012" (PDF). Cheyenne, Wyoming: Secretary of State of Wyoming. p. 58. Retrieved December 11, 2013.
|This article about a Wyoming politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|