Tom Sutcliffe (broadcaster)
Thomas Sutcliffe (born 12 August 1956 in Yorkshire, England) is a British journalist and arts broadcaster. He has presented the BBC Radio 4 arts show Saturday Review since 1999, and is also chairman of Round Britain Quiz.
Early life and education
Sutcliffe joined the BBC when he graduated from university. After editing the BBC Radio 4 arts programme Kaleidoscope, in 1986 he became the first arts editor of The Independent newspaper, a columnist and television reviewer.
In 1995 Sutcliffe won the Peter Black Award for Broadcast Journalism.
- Thomas Sutcliffe, Esq at Debrett's People of Today. Retrieved 2011-01-23.
- "Tom Sutcliffe". [BBC News Channel (BBC). 10 October 2003. Retrieved 22 January 2011.
- "Tom Sutcliffe". Radio 4 people. BBC. Retrieved 22 January 2011.
- "Thomas Sutcliffe". London: The Independent. Retrieved 21 January 2011.
- Josh Halliday "Independent titles to cut back on arts coverage", guardian.co.uk, 29 July 2013
|This BBC Radio–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|