|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2013)|
Tom has worked in the media industry since 1983. Before Mecom, Tom was the Chief Commercial Officer of Endemol Group. From January 2009, he managed the successful expansion and diversification of Endemol’s worldwide commercial interests and managed Endemol Sport, which has become the fastest growing sports media company in Europe. Tom was also Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Disney-ABC-ESPN Television in charge of programme, new media and channel distribution and prior to that joined The Walt Disney Company in 2001 from Emap, where he held a number of positions, including Managing Director of Emap Advertising During his time at Emap, he completed the General Manager Programme at Harvard Business School.
About Mecom Group
Mecom Group is one of Europe’s largest consumer publishing companies, with multiplatform brands in the Netherlands, Denmark, and Poland. The Group is aims to pursue a paid for subscriber model across all of its platforms, leveraging the strength of its pre-existing relationships with its 1.2 million print subscribers – most subscribers in Europe.
- Sweney, Mark (24 May 2011). "Tom Toumazis named as Mecom chief | Media | guardian.co.uk". The Guardian (London: GMG). ISSN 0261-3077. OCLC 60623878. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "Endemol - ENDEMOL APPOINTS TOM TOUMAZIS AS CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER". endemol.com. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "Tom Toumazis: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 27 April 2012.
- "Toumazis to head Emap broadcast sales house | PR & public relations news | PRWeek". prweek.com. Retrieved 27 April 2012.
- "Appointment of CEO - London Stock Exchange". londonstockexchange.com. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "MECOM GROUP PLC (MEC:London): Stock Quote & Company Profile - Businessweek". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- "Mecom - Business Overview". mecom.com. Retrieved 1 May 2012.