Tomakomai Station (苫小牧駅 Tomakomai-eki) is a railway station in Tomakomai, Hokkaidō, Japan, operated by the Hokkaido Railway Company (JR Hokkaido).
- Above-ground station with two platforms serving four tracks.
- Ordinary tickets, express tickets, and reserved-seat tickets for all JR lines are on sale.
- Business hours: 4:45 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Limited express trains
- Hokkaido Railway Company
- Muroran Main Line
- Aoba Station - Tomakomai Station - Numanohata Station
- Hidaka Main Line
- Tomakomai Station - Yūfutsu Station
Coordinates: 42°38′22″N 141°35′49″E / 42.6394363°N 141.5969467°E