Wróblewski in 2009
|Birth name||Tomasz Wróblewski|
2 June 1980 |
|Genres||Blackened death metal, symphonic black metal, heavy metal, stoner rock|
|Instruments||Bass, guitar, vocals|
|Associated acts||Behemoth, Vesania, Neolithic, Black River|
Tomasz Wróblewski (born 2 June 1980 in Warsaw, Poland), stage name Orion, is a Polish extreme metal musician, best known for being the bassist and backing vocalist for black-death metal band Behemoth. Since 1997, he also is a member of symphonic black metal band Vesania, as a lead vocalist and guitarist.
In 2002, Orion became bassist of doom metal band Neolithic and was a member of the group till 2006 when they were disbanded. In 2003, he joined Behemoth as session bassist. After the departure of Mateusz "Havoc" Śmierzchalski, Orion switched to guitar. In 2004, Behemoth was joined by session guitarist Patryk "Seth" Sztyber, while Orion took bass again, and became an official member. In 2010 with members of defunct band Neolithic, Orion formed the rock band Black River. The group eventually split up after releasing two albums, due to vocalist Maciej Taff's retirement from the music industry because of health condition.
- Demigod (2004)
- Slaves Shall Serve (2005)
- Demonica (2006)
- The Apostasy (2007)
- At the Arena ov Aion – Live Apostasy (2008)
- Ezkaton (2008)
- Evangelion (2009)
- Abyssus Abyssum Invocat (2011)
- The Satanist (2014)
- My Beautiful Enemy (2003)
- Team 666 (2004)
- Wrath ov the Gods / Moonastray (2002)
- Firefrost Arcanum (2003)
- God the Lux (2005)
- Distractive Killusions (2007)
- Rage of Reason (2008)
- Vader - And Blood Was Shed in Warsaw (DVD, 2007, guest appearance)
- Vulgar - I Don't Wanna Go To Heaven (EP, 2009, guest appearance)
- Vulgar - The Professional Blasphemy (2010, guest appearance)
- My Riot - Sweet Noise (2011, guest appearance)
- Leash Eye - V.I.D.I. (2011, record producer)
- Devilish Impressions - Simulacra (2012, guest appearance)
- Sammath Naur - Beyond the Limits (2012, guest appearance)
- ESP Tom Araya Signature 4-String Basses (tuned G#-C#-F#-B and B-E-A-D)
- Custom ESP TA 5-String Bass (tuned G#-C#-F#-B-E)
- LTD F-255FM Series Bass, LTD B-500 4-String Bass, LTD TA-600 Bass, Spector Rex 5 Bass, JB Custom 5-String Bass (Based on the B.C. Rich Beast Bass)
- MarkBass Standard 104HF, Amp Frame 800, T1M, EQ42S, MVVL
- Hesu Cables
- DV Mark C 412 Standard, Triple 6
- "BEHEMOTH Add Session Bassist, Reveal Working Title For New CD - July 4, 2003". blabbermouth.net. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Orion". behemoth.pl. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- "Vulgar - Oni nie chcą iść do Nieba - Muzyka - WP.PL". Muzyka. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "The Professional Blasphemy - Vulgar - Muzyka - WP.PL". Muzyka. 2010-04-02. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "Wieści z obozu Leash Eye". Doomsmoker.pl. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "Orion (Behemoth / Vesania) oraz Jacek Grecki (Lost Soul) jako goście specjalni na nowej płycie Devilish Impressions - Simulacra - Aktualności, Wieści muzyczne, Newsy". RockMagazyn.pl. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "Prepare for the Sinister Manifest of Power!!! van Sammath Naur - New Songs Online !!! Check them!!! op Myspace". Myspace.com. 2010-09-26. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "The ESP Guitar Company | 2011 USA Website". Espguitars.com. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tomasz Wróblewski.|
|This article about a Polish musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|