Tomb of the Matriarchs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with the Cave of the Patriarchs and Matriarchs of Hebron.
- Zilpah, handmaid of Leah.
- Bilhah, handmaid of Rachel.
- Jochebed, mother of Moses.
- Zipporah, wife of Moses.
- Elisheva, wife of Aaron.
- Avigail, one of King David's wives.
The marble structure beside a modern apartment building block is surrounded by a stone wall.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tomb of the Matriarchs.|
|This article related to the Hebrew Bible is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|