From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tombola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tombola may refer to:
- A type of raffle popular in Britain, South Africa, Croatia, Italy, Turkey and Austria
- Tómbola, an entertainment news TV show on TeleFutura
- Operation Tombola, a WWII Allied operation in Italy
- A game on Neopets.
- See also
- Tombolo, an attached island formed by erosion and wave action
- Tombolo, Veneto, a municipality in the Italian region Veneto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.