From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Brantley High School, graduated in 1974
- Troy State University, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in education
- Jones School of Law, graduated in 1983 
- In 1987 Bryan became an assistant attorney general in Alabama. His position was in the Alabama environmental department.
- In 2005 was sworn in for his seat as Judge on the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals.
- In 2010 was reelected for the same seat on the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals.
- in 2012 was elected to the Alabama Supreme Court.
- "Tommy Bryan". Retrieved 2013-08-29.
- "Appellate Courts Supreme Court of Alabama Justice Bryan". Supreme Court of Alabama. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
|This American law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|