Tommy Gunn (pornographic actor)
Tommy Gunn - Los Angeles, CA, May 2010
|Born||Thomas Joseph Strada
May 13, 1967
Cherry Hill, NJ, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|Spouse(s)||Rita Faltoyano (2005-2008) (divorced)|
|No. of adult films||1,019 ([per IAFD)|
Beginning his career in pornographic films in 2004, Gunn was soon recognized as the 2005 AVN Best Male Newcomer award. He likewise received the 2006 AVN Best Supporting Actor for his role in Pirates and a second AVN Male Performer of the Year for 2007.
He was married to porn actress Rita Faltoyano from 2005-2008. When asked during an August 2007 interview if there was a romance between him and fellow porn star Ashlynn Brooke, Gunn's reply was, "I think we are becoming something more". Gunn and Brooke have since ended their relationship.
In 2009, Gunn directed and starred in a 3-D choose-your-own-adventure movie titled Cummin' At You 3D.
Aside from his adult career Gunn starred in a number of mainstream films and TV series, usually credited with his real name, including the TV series Entourage (Season 7, Episode 10: Lose Yourself) and the 2013 horror film Wolves, directed by David Hayter and starred by Jason Momoa.
In 2012, he also launched his own underwear line.
As of February 2012, he has appeared in 1019 porn films.
Gunn has a zombie-proofed van.
- 2004 AVN Award for Best BBQ in Philly (with Brittney Skye)
- 2005 AVN Award for Best Male Newcomer
- 2006 AVN Award for Best Supporting Actor - Pirates
- 2006 AVN Award for Best Couples Sex Scene "Pornstar" Michael Ninn (with Brittney Skye)
- 2007 AVN Award for Male Performer of the Year
- 2007 AVN Award for Best Oral Sex Scene - Fuck (Wicked Pictures)
- 2007 AVN Award for Best Group Sex Scene, Film - Fuck (Wicked Pictures)
- 2007 AVN Award for Best POV Sex Scene - Jacks POV 2 (Digital Playground)
- 2011 XBIZ Award for Male Performer of the Year
- Tod Hunter, "Adult Who's Who: Tommy Gunn", AVN Magazine, Vol. 29/No. 2, Issue 362, February 2013, p.32.
- Gene Ross (2007-08-13). "Ashlynn Brooke, Tommy Gunn Visit KLSX; Romance in the Wind?". AdultFYI. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- Alison Hart (2009-09-23). "Tommy Gunn Interview". pornochromatic. Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- Ariana Rodriguez (2010-06-29). "Porn Star Tommy Gunn Lands Role on ‘Entourage’ - XBIZ Newswire". XBIZ. Retrieved 2010-10-09.
- Cowart, Leigh (2013-06-05). "London's Calling: Part Two". Nsfwcorp.com. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- "AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN(magazine). 2006-01-09. Retrieved 2007-07-22.
- "The 22nd Annual AVN Awards: A Jenna Jameson Kinda Night". AVN.com. 2005-01-09. Retrieved 2011-02-11.
- "2007 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN(magazine). 2007-01-14. Retrieved 2007-06-19.
- "2011 XBIZ Awards Announced Last Night". AVN.com. 2011-02-10. Retrieved 2011-02-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tommy Gunn.|
- Official website
- Tommy Gunn at the Internet Movie Database
- Tommy Gunn at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Tommy Gunn at the Adult Film Database
- Interview at pornochromatic following the release of Cummin' At You 3D
- Interview at Adult Industry Press
- Let's Get Naughty Show Interview 3/12/2009
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|