Tommy Hilfiger Corporation
|Headquarters||Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong
New Jersey, United States
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
|Key people||Tommy Hilfiger (founder)
Daniel Grieder (current CEO)
|Products||fabrics, designer wear, denim, cosmetics & toiletries, engineering files & tools, prophylactics and air charter services|
|Operating income||US$1.5 billion (FY 2009)|
|Net income||US$6 billion (FY 2009)|
|Total assets||US$8.7 billion (FY 2009)|
|Owner(s)||Phillips-Van Heusen (since 2010)|
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation is a US $6 billion apparel and retail company, offering consumers high quality products including men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, sportswear, denim, and a range of licensed products such as accessories, fragrances and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation debuted in 1985. Under the leadership of founder Tommy Hilfiger and Chief Executive Officer Fred Gehring, the brand can be found in leading department and specialty stores, as well as in its own expanding network of freestanding retail stores, worldwide. When PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) (then known as Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation) acquired the company in May 2010, Gehring also assumed the role of CEO of PVH’s international operations, while Hilfiger remains the company's Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for all aspects of the design process. In October 2013, Daniel Grieder became CEO of the Tommy Hilfiger Corporation.
- "Tommy Hilfiger CEO Switch: Gehring Makes Way for Grieder". WWD. 29 October 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- Tommy Hilfiger Licensing LLC on Businessweek.com
- http://www.customs.govt.nz/library/IPR+List/IPR+Notices/Tommy+Hilfiger+Licensing+Inc+Trade+Mark+Notices.htm[dead link]
- Tommy Hilfiger Corporation on Businessweek.com
- "TOMMY HILFIGER 1980年代曾屬港資" (in Chinese). Ming Pao. 2007-02-21. Retrieved 2010-01-24.