|Date of birth||30 December 1984|
|Place of birth||Liverpool, England|
|Current club||Vauxhall Motors|
|2005||Total Network Solutions||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:19, 15 June 2008 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Tommy Rooney (born 30 December 1984) is an English footballer who played for League Two club Macclesfield Town during the 2004–05 season as a striker and is now playing non-league football for Vauxhall Motors.
Tommy, who is the cousin of Wayne, John and Graeme Rooney, began his career at Tranmere Rovers, where he played in the youth and reserve sides but did not break into the first-team. He joined League Two club Macclesfield Town in May 2004 on a one-year contract and made two league and cup appearances for the club in the 2004–05 season. He was one of several players released by Macclesfield in May 2005 following their defeat in the League Two play-offs and joined Welsh Premier League champions Total Network Solutions on non-contract terms in July 2007. After training with TNS during the summer, he dropped into non-league football, joining Conference North club Vauxhall Motors at the beginning of the 2005–06 season and later joining Leigh RMI and Cammell Laird. He rejoined Vauxhall Motors in July 2008.
- "Macc sign Rooney cousin". BBC Sport. 2004-05-18. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
- "Games played by Tommy Rooney in 2004/2005". Soccerbase. Racing Post. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
- "Nine released by Macc boss Horton". BBC Sport. 2005-05-26. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
- "TNS snap up Rooney for Champions League tie!". Non League Daily. 2005-07-04. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
- "Brown delighted with Rooney - mark two". Non League Daily. 2005-09-30. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
- "RMI sign Rooney". The Leigh Reporter. 2007-10-03. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
- "Laird sign Rooney!". Non League Daily. 2007-10-05. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
- "Rooney back at Motors". Non League Daily. July 19, 2008. Retrieved 2008-07-20.