From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tomo may refer to:
- TomoTherapy, a manufacturer of medical equipment
- Tomo River, river in Colombia
- Yeshiva Toras Moshe, a yeshiva in Israel often called To-Mo
- Sinkhole, in New Zealand any hole in the ground could be called a Tomo, it is particularly used for pot holes in Karst country.
- TOMO, temporary open market operations an activity by a central bank to buy or sell government bonds on the open market.
- Tomo, a character from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (video game)
- Tomo Takino, a character from Azumanga Daioh
- Tomo (Seiryu Seishi), a character from the manga Fushigi Yuugi
Persons with the surname Tomo:
- Bung Tomo or Sutomo, an Indonesian military leader during the Indonesian National Revolution
Persons with the given name Tomo:
- Tomo Križnar, Slovene activist and writer
- Tomo Letourneau, Ryan and Kate Letourneau's youngest cat
- Tomo Maretić, Croatian linguist
- Tomo Matsumoto, Japanese shōjo manga artist
- Tomo Miličević, lead guitarist of 30 Seconds to Mars
- Tomo Morimoto, Japanese long-distance runner
- Tomo Nakagawa, Japanese professional wrestler
- Tomo Ohka, Japanese baseball pitcher
- Tom Osander, referred to as "Tomo", drummer in the bands of Damien Rice and Lisa Hannigan
- Tomo Šokota, Croatian footballer
- Tomo Vladimirski, Macedonian painter
- Tomo Yasuda, Japanese American electronic musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.