From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tonga language (disambiguation))
Tonga refers to five different languages:
- Tonga language (Tonga Islands), or Tongan (ISO 639-3:
ton) – a Polynesian language spoken in Tonga in the South Pacific
- Tonga language (Zambia), or Chitonga (ISO 639-3:
toi) – a Bantu language spoken in Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Tonga language (Malawi), or Chitonga (ISO 639-3:
tog) – a Bantu language spoken in Malawi
- Tonga language (Mozambique), or Gitonga (ISO 639-3:
toh) – a Bantu language spoken in Mozambique
- Tonga language (Thailand), or Mos (ISO 639-3:
tnz) – a Mon-Khmer language spoken by some Negrito Orang Asli groups in Thailand and Malaysia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.