7 July 1992
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Dress size||6 US/36 EU|
Toni Garrn (German pronunciation: [ˈto:nɪ ˌgaʁɐ̯n]; born 7 July 1992) is a German model. In 2008, she got her big break in the fashion industry after signing an exclusive contract with Calvin Klein.
Early life 
Toni Garrn was born Antonia Garrn in Hamburg, Germany. Her father works for an oil refinery and her mother is a qualified businesswoman. She has an older brother, Niklas, who is also a model. When Garrn was two years old, she moved with her family to London, and later to Athens when she was six. By the age of 10, she moved back to Hamburg with her family.
When Garrn was 13, she was discovered by Claudia Midolo, the owner of German model agency Modelwerk during the FIFA World Cup 2006 in her hometown Hamburg, and then signed with New York agency Women Management.
Garrn debuted on the runway at age 15 as an exclusive for the Calvin Klein Spring/Summer 2008 runway show in New York. She then went on to be featured in the designer's ad campaign. The following season, she again walked exclusively for Calvin Klein. In the 2009-seasons, she walked over 60 shows for prestigious designers such as Shiatzy Chen, Dior, Hermès, Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors and others during fashion week.
She has appeared in Vogue (Paris, Italy, Germany, Russia, China, Spain, Japan), Muse, Elle (US, Italy, France), Numéro (France, Tokyo), Glamour (US), Marie-Claire (Italy), Another Magazine, Harper's Bazaar (US), i-D, and on the covers of Tush magazine and V magazine as the eighth ranked model of spring 2008. She also covered the February 2009 edition of Numéro for their #100 issue. She has appeared in campaigns for Calvin Klein, Prada, Versace, Cartier (Fragrance), Jill Stuart, Fendi, Chloé, Emporio Armani, Hugo Boss, Etro, Zara, H&M, Dior, Donna Karan, JOOP!, Shiseido, Filippa K, J.Crew, Neiman Marcus, Givenchy (Makeup), Tommy Hilfiger, Juicy Couture, Max Mara, Ralph Lauren, and Burberry.
In early 2012, she re-entered the Top 50 Models Women-list of the international modelling site models.com, ranking in 20th place. She was first featured on the list in 2009, eventually peaking in 11th place.
Victoria's Secret 
In Fall 2011, Garrn started modeling for Victoria's Secret, firstly appearing in their catalogs doing the clothing line. Soon after she walked in the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and did a photo-shoot for the PINK-line with fellow model Shanina Shaik.
In April 2012, Garrn was reported wrongly by the media to have been chosen to become an official Victoria's Secret Angel. The reports were all based on a misleading tweet by the official Victoria's Secret Twitter-account which mentioned Garrn as "#NewAngel". Soon after it was revealed that Garrn was merely chosen to star in a Victoria's Secret campaign for the "Dream Angel"-line alongside Erin Heatherton and Lindsay Ellingson as well as the "Angels in love"-commercial starring Elyse Taylor in addition.
In November 2012, she returned to the catwalk of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show for the second time, closing the show.
Private life 
Garrn lived in an apartment in Financial District, Manhattan in New York City with her best friend Ali Stephens. She is also friends with fellow models Karlie Kloss, Jourdan Dunn, Sigrid Agren and Taryn Davidson.
- "Profile of Toni Garrn". Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- Kaiser, Alfons. "The German Fräulein: Toni Garrn" (in German). Retrieved 19 April 2012.
-  www.vogue.de. Retrieved on 2009-03-04
- "Toni Garrn". nymag.com. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- Prüfer, Tillmann (21 January 2010). "Fräulein Wunder". Die Zeit (in German). Retrieved 16 May 2010.
- "Toni Garrn". models.com. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- "Top 50 Models Women". models.com. Retrieved 2012-04-22.
- Toni Garrn Is The New Victoria's Secret Angel. "huffingtonpost.com". Retrieved 2012-04-19.
- Meet the new Angel! German model Toni Garrn joins Victoria's Secret elite. dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-04-19.
- Looks like Toni Garrn Ain't No Angel, Victoria Just Has A Big Mouth + Adriana Lima Is Under The Cut. ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com. Retrieved 2012-04-19.
- Supermodel Erin Heatherton vsallaccess.com. Retrieved 2012-04-20.
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Toni Garrn|
- Toni Garrn at the Fashion Model Directory
- Toni Garrn at New York Magazine
- Toni Garrn profile on models.com