|Full name||Antonio del Moral Segura|
|Date of birth||29 August 1981|
|Place of birth||Terrassa, Spain|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Al Ittihad Kalba|
|2002–2004||Real Madrid B||58||(6)|
|2014–||Al Ittihad Kalba|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 January 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Terrassa, Barcelona, Catalonia, Moral, after appearing with the reserve sides of both FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, moved in the 2004–05 season to Real Club Celta de Vigo in the second division, only to spend the majority of the campaign with its B-team.
From 2006 to 2008, after one year with CD Tenerife, he was an instrumental offensive figure for Deportivo Alavés (both teams also in the second level) and moved, in January 2009 to Racing de Santander, as another forward, Juanjo, was loaned in the opposite direction. Moral made his La Liga debut as a second-half substitute in a 1–0 success at Real Valladolid, on the 4th.
In late August 2010, after two seasons being used sparingly – 18 games and one goal in both campaigns – Moral rescinded his contract with Racing and signed for FC Cartagena in division two. On 11 September he scored twice for his new club, in a 5–1 home win against FC Barcelona B.
Free agent Moral joined another club in the "silver category", Girona FC, for the 2012–13 season. Subsequently, at the age of 32, he moved abroad for the first time in his career, signing with Platanias F.C. in the Superleague Greece.
- Moral to join Racing in January; UEFA.com, 18 December 2008
- Zigic resuelve en su regreso al Racing (Zigic decides in Racing return); El Mundo, 4 January 2009 (Spanish)
- Betis y Rayo Vallecano siguen marcando el ritmo (Betis and Rayo Vallecano still in front); La Verdad, 11 September 2010 (Spanish)
- Toni Moral llega al Girona FC (Toni Moral arrives at Girona FC); Vavel, 23 July 2012 (Spanish)
- Toni Moral busca horizontes en Grecia y firma en el Platanias (Toni Moral searches horizons in Greece and signs with Platanias); Sport Cartagena, 12 July 2013 (Spanish)