From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tonic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tonic may refer to:
- Tonic water, a drink traditionally containing quinine
- Soft drink, a carbonated beverage
- Tonic (physiology), the response of a muscle fiber or nerve ending typified by slow, continuous action
- Herbal tonic, a herbal medicine with tonic effects
- Tonic (music), a concept of musical theory
- Tonic (band), an American rock band
- Tonic (Tonic album), 2010
- Tonic (music venue), a New York City music venue, 1998–2007
- Tonic (Medeski Martin & Wood album), 2000
- Tonic (radio program), Canadian radio program
- Patent medicine that claims to have tonic properties
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tonic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.