From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Related names||Anthony, Antonio, Tonie|
|Look up Tony in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Anthony (given name), includes a list of people with this name
- Kawasaki Ki-61, a Japanese WWII-era fighter aircraft, code-named "Tony"
- Tony, Wisconsin, a village in the United States
People known by the single name, Tony:
- Tony Leung Chiu-Wai (born 1962), Hong Kong actor
- Tony Corbin (born 1974), American football player
- Tony Cristiani, American football player
- Antonio Rodríguez Dovale (born 1990), Spanish footballer known as Toni
- Tony Gaffney (born 1984), American basketballer
- Tony Hargain (born 1967), American football player
- Tony Haynes (born 1960), American lyricist, songwriter, author
- Tony Leung Ka-Fai (born 1958), Hong Kong actor
- Luca Toni (born 1977), Italian World Cup winning footballer
- Anthony Nwakaeme (born 1989), Nigerian footballer
- António Conceição da Silva Oliveira (born 1961), Portuguese football coach
- António José Conceição Oliveira (born 1946), Portuguese international footballer and coach
- Tony da Costa Pinho (born 1983), Brazilian footballer
- Anthony da Silva (born 1980), French-born Portuguese footballer
- Antoni Lima Solá (born 1970), Andorran footballer
- Tony Satini (born 1993), Australian Rugby League player
- Tony Swatton, British-American blacksmith
- Tony Sylva (born 1975), Senegalese goalkeeper
- Tony T., singer, rapper and DJ
- Tony Taka, also referred to as just Tony, Japanese illustrator, video game artist and character designer
- Tony Williams (rugby league) (born 1988), Australian Rugby League player
- Tony Award, for Broadway Theatre
- Tony (1982 film), a 1982 Kannada film
- Tony (2009 film), a 2009 British drama film directed by Gerard Johnson
- Tony (2013 film), an upcoming Indian film
- "Tony" (Skins series 1), an episode of British dramedy Skins
- Tony (album), a 1957 album by Tony Bennett
- Tony the Tiger, cartoon mascot for Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
- "T.O.N.Y.", a song by Solange Knowles
- All pages beginning with "Tony"
- All pages beginning with "Tonie"
- Tonie, Kraków
- Tonny, a 1962 Norwegian film
- Tony's Cronies, a British political accusation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.