From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Related names||Anthony, Antonio, Tonie|
|Look up Tony in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Anthony (given name), includes a list of people with this name
- Kawasaki Ki-61, a Japanese WWII-era fighter aircraft, code-named "Tony"
- Tony, Wisconsin, a village in the United States
People known by the single name, Tony:
- Tony T., singer, rapper and DJ
- Tony Taka, also referred to as just Tony, Japanese illustrator, video game artist and character designer
- António José Conceição Oliveira (born 1946), Portuguese international footballer and coach
- António Conceição da Silva Oliveira (born 1961), Portuguese football coach
- Antonio Rodríguez Dovale (born 1990), Spanish footballer known as Toni
- Tony Leung Chiu-Wai (born 1962), Hong Kong actor
- Tony Leung Ka-Fai (born 1958), Hong Kong actor
- Antoni Lima Solá (born 1970), Andorran footballer
- Tony Sylva (born 1975), Senegalese goalkeeper
- Tony Swatton, British-American blacksmith
- Luca Toni (born 1977), Italian World Cup winning footballer
- Anthony da Silva (born 1980), French-born Portuguese footballer
- Tony da Costa Pinho (born 1983), Brazilian footballer
- Anthony Nwakaeme (born 1989), Nigerian footballer
- Tony Haynes (born 1960), American lyricist, songwriter, author
- Tony Award, for Broadway Theatre
- Tony, a 1982 Kannada film
- Tony (2009 film), a 2009 British drama film directed by Gerard Johnson
- Tony (2013 film), an upcoming Indian film
- "Tony" (Skins series 1), an episode of British dramedy Skins
- Tony (album), a 1957 album by Tony Bennett
- Tony the Tiger, cartoon mascot for Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
- "T.O.N.Y.", a song by Solange Knowles
- All pages beginning with "Tony"
- All pages beginning with "Tonie"
- Tonie, Kraków
- Tonny, a 1962 Norwegian film
- Tony's Cronies, a British political accusation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.