||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (June 2011)|
Amendola in May 2012.
|Born||New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Years active||1978 – present|
Tony Amendola is an American actor who is best known for playing the Jaffa master Bra'tac in Stargate SG-1. Amendola is also known for his recurring role as revolutionary leader Edouard Kagame of Liber8 in the television show Continuum. He currently is a minor character on ABC's Once Upon a Time as Pinocchio's creator/father, Geppetto.
Major movie roles include Blow, The Mask of Zorro and its sequel, The Legend of Zorro (as separate characters). His television guest appearances include Stargate SG-1, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, Seinfeld, The Practice, Space: Above and Beyond, Charmed, The X Files, Angel, Alias, CSI, Star Trek: Voyager, She-Wolf of London, The West Wing, and the short lived show Kindred: The Embraced. He most recently appeared in Dexter where he played one of Dexter's mother's killers. His stage credits include playing Tupolski in the Berkeley Repertory Theatre's production of The Pillowman as well as Shylock in the Utah Shakespearean Festival's production of The Merchant of Venice in 2010. He can currently be seen as Gepetto/Marco in ABC's fantasy drama series Once Upon a Time.
- "I-15 Murders" as a hand writing expert
- "Viva Las Vegas" as Landlord
- "Secrets and Flies" as Professor Rambar
- "Pirates of the Third Reich" as Professor Rambar
- Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 episode 2 as Enrique
- Charmed Season 4 episode 21 (uncredited)
- Megiddo: The Omega Code 2 as Father Tirmaco
- Stargate SG-1: multiple episodes as Bra'tac
- The West Wing:
- "Game On" as the Ambassador of fictional Persian Gulf nation Qumar
- Babylon 5: Crusade (The Needs of Earth) as Natchok Var
- Space: Above and Beyond (The Mutiny) as Cpt. Lewelyn
- Dexter as Santos Jimenez
- Green Lantern: Emerald Knights as Kentor
- CSI:NY: multiple episodes.
- Forbidden Warrior: as Ajis-Aka
- Continuum as Edouard Kagame
- Numb3rs as Roman Markovius
- Once Upon a Time as Geppetto/Marco
- Blow as Sanchez
- The Mentalist as Aurelio
|This article about a film and TV actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|