From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013)|
Tony Cohen (b. 1956) is an Australian record producer and sound engineer based in Melbourne, best known for his work with The Birthday Party and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds in the 1980s. He attended St Bede's College in Mentone, Victoria.
Selected list of productions
- The Ferrets
- Astrid Munday
- The Birthday Party
- The Go-Betweens
- Frenzal Rhomb
- Olympic Sideburns
- The Cruel Sea – The Honeymoon Is Over (May 1993) won the ARIA Music Awards of 1994 category of 'Producer of the Year'.
- Dave Graney 'n' the Coral Snakes
- The Beasts of Bourbon
- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
- Straitjacket Fits
- Wild Pumpkins At Midnight
- Pel Mel
- Mercy Arms
- Kim Salmon & The Surrealists
- Andrew Keese and the Associates
- Kate Buck TONG (band)
- Baker, Glenn A. (16 April 1994). "New Artists, Indie Labels Dominate Australian Music Awards". Billboard (Prometheus Global Media): 51. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
|This article on a record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|