|Born||1940 (age 74–75)|
Tony Dawe (born 1940) is a British sound engineer. He has been nominated for four Academy Awards in the category Best Sound. Since 1958, he has worked on 69 feature films, 18 films made for television, and 340 hours of television drama. Before joining the film industry in 1967, he worked as an engineer at the famous EMI Abbey Road recording studios in 1958/60. Between 1960 and 1967 he worked for ABC Television at their Teddington studios, where he was in charge of the sound dubbing suite.
- Oliver! (1968)
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983)
- Empire of the Sun (1987)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)
- "The 56th Academy Awards (1984) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-10-09.
- "The 60th Academy Awards (1988) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-10-16.
- "The 61st Academy Awards (1989) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-10-16.
- "The 62nd Academy Awards (1990) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
|This biographical article related to film in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|