|Full name||Anthony Griffiths|
|Date of birth||March 19, 1986|
|Place of birth||Dublin, Ireland|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Griffiths made his senior football debut with Kilkenny City during the 2005 First Division season. He went on to spend a considerable proportion of his development in the Leinster Senior League with Crumlin United. The most notable achievement for Griffiths at Crumlin was helping the Dublin side to FAI Intermediate Cup success in 2009. Griffiths scored the opening goal of the 2009 final against Bluebell United at Tallaght Stadium helping his side to a 3-2 victory.
Following the conclusion of the 2008/09 season, Crumlin were a drawn in the FAI Cup third round against Shelbourne. Griffiths starred for Crumlin as they sensationally knocked Shelbourne out of the FAI Cup following a 1-0 replay win at Tolka Park on June 15, 2009. His performances over both games impressed Shelbourne manager Dermot Keely and this paved the way for Griffiths to return to League of Ireland football with Shels on July 31, 2009. Griffiths made his Shelbourne debut as substitute against Longford Town on August 8, 2009 at Flancare Park and he scored his first Shelbourne goal during a 2-0 victory over Kildare County at Tolka Park on August 21, 2009. Griffiths scored 4 goals in 13 games in the 2009 First Division season for Shels before he returned to Crumlin United. His second spell at Crumlin was a successful one as Crumlin won the Leinster Senior League Senior Division title and retained the FAI Intermediate Cup.
Griffiths then signed for Monaghan United before the 2012 season. On 18 June 2012, the club announced their withdrawal from the League of Ireland and all of their playing staff were released by the club.
He subsequently signed for Longford Town in June 2012 coming on in his debut to win the decisive penalty in a 5-4 win over Mervue United in Fahey's Field. He was released by Longford at the end of the 2012 season.
- All Monaghan United players' statistics for the 2012 season were expunged after Monaghan withdrew from the league mid-season.
- Crumlin United claim FAI Umbro Intermediate Challenge Cup → www.fai.ie
- Shelbourne 0-1 Crumlin United → extratime.ie
- Striker Tony Griffiths Signs → www.shelbournefc.com
- Longford Town 0 - 2 Shelbourne → www.shelbournefc.com
- Shelbourne 2 - 0 Kildare County → extratime.ie
- Crumlin claim Umbro Intermediate Cup www.fai.ie
- "Monaghan United withdraw from league". extratime.ie. Retrieved 2012-06-18.