|Full name||Anthony Edward Ellis Kemp|
|Born||18 January 1968|
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
|Position||Fullback, Centre, Five-eighth, Lock/Loose forward|
|19??–85||Waitara Bears (TRL)|
|1995||Sth. Qld. Crushers||8||2||15||0||38|
Tony Kemp (born 18 January 1968) is a former New Zealand rugby league test representative and former coach of the New Zealand Warriors. He currently is a commentator for Māori Televisions coverage of the Auckland Rugby League competition and also serves as the Football Manager for the New Zealand Rugby League.
In 1986/87 he joined the Doncaster for a season before taking up a professional career full-time when he joined the Newcastle Knights in 1988. He later played for the Castleford Tigers, South Queensland Crushers, Leeds Rhinos and Wakefield Trinity Wildcats (captain) (Heritage #1145).
In 2000 Kemp, along with all of the other players aged over 24, had his contract with the Wakefield Trinity Wildcats terminated due to the clubs financial crisis.
While at Leeds in 1998 he coached the Alliance team to a championship win.
In 2001 Kemp became the assistant coach behind Daniel Anderson at the New Zealand Warriors. He openly said that he wanted to be the next head coach after Anderson. Kemp got his wish, taking over from Anderson when he was sacked halfway through the 2004 season. Kemp was in charge for a season and a half before being sacked himself.
In 2012 he was named in the Wellington Rugby League's Team of the Century.
- KEMP, ANTHONY EDWARD ELLIS 1989 - 93, 1995 - KIWI #607 nzleague.co.nz
- "Wigan 2 - 33 Castleford". thecastlefordtigers.co.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Tony Kemp". Leeds Rhinos. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "Goodway calls for aid package". BBC. 24 April 2001. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "League: Kemp takes Kiwi role". The New Zealand Herald. 6 March 2010. Retrieved 23 November 2011.
- "Dream team of century is named". Taranaki Daily News. 14 October 2008. Retrieved 24 September 2011.
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Kiwis too strong for Kumuls
- Tony Kemp profile Leeds Rugby
- 1999 RUGBY LEAGUE: TEAM-BY-TEAM GUIDE TO SUPER LEAGUE
- Statistics at thecastlefordtigers.co.uk
New Zealand Warriors