|Birth name||Dufton Taylor|
|Also known as||Mentally Ill, Mr. Fully Loaded|
|Occupations||Musician, Songwriter, Deejay|
|Years active||1992 - current|
Matterhorn got his start in the sound system arena in the early 1990s, on Inner City Sound System first, then landing on King Addies in Brooklyn, New York alongside selector Babyface. After leaving Addies in 1998 to form his own sound, he went on to win several international clashes, including World Clash Jamaica and the UK Cup Clash.
Tony Matterhorn eventually crossed over into deejaying, and his Dutty Wine became both a hit single and a controversial dance craze in 2006. Matterhorn continues to record and tour, as both a deejay and soundman.
The nickname "Tony Matterhorn" comes from Matterhorn, a brand of cigarettes sold in Jamaica.
Tony Matterhorn nick names
- Man from Mars
- Tony Mentally Ill Matterhorn
- Dutty wine Man
- Mr. Fully loaded
- Maggie Boy"
- Mr. After Dark"
- Henry, Krista (17 September 2010). "Matterhorn, King Addies reunite". The Jamaica Star. Retrieved 2012-04-03.
- "Reggae veteran still winning respect". Music Week. 21 April 2003. Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- Brown, Marissa. "Tony Matterhorn - AllMusic". AllMusic.com. Retrieved 2012-04-03.
- "Is it the dance of death?". BBCCaribbean.com. 17 November 2006. Retrieved 2011-04-03.
- Morgan, Simone (27 December 2011). "Popcaan, Tony Matterhorn, Kiprich shine at Sting". Jamaica Observer. Retrieved 2012-04-03.
- "Matterhorn - man of many names". The Jamaica Star. 24 July 2009. Retrieved 2012-04-03.
- Vibe Magazine, May 2007, p.122