From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the town. For the pre-modern Japanese trade association, see Tonya (Japan). For the name, see Tanya (name).
|• Mayor||Osman Beşel (AKP)|
|• Kaymakam||Şenol Turan|
|• District||253.89 km2 (98.03 sq mi)|
|Elevation||730 m (2,400 ft)|
|• District density||61/km2 (160/sq mi)|
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (Turkish)
- Tonyahaber website http://www.tonyahaber.net (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Trabzon Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|