Too Cold at Home (song)
|"Too Cold at Home"|
|Single by Mark Chesnutt|
|from the album Too Cold at Home|
|Released||July 16, 1990|
|Mark Chesnutt singles chronology|
"Too Cold at Home" is a song written by Bobby Harden, and recorded by American country music singer Mark Chesnutt. It was released in July 1990 as the lead-off single title track to his album of the same name. It peaked at number 3 in the United States, while it was a number-one hit in Canada in their respective Country Music charts.
The music video was directed by Bill Young.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||3|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||17|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||45|
by Reba McEntire
|RPM Country Tracks
November 17, 1990
by Joe Diffie
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. pp. 92–93. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- AOL Music profile for "Too Cold At Home"
- "RPM Country Tracks." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. November 17, 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
- "Mark Chesnutt Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Mark Chesnutt.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1990". RPM. December 22, 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
- "Best of 1990: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|