From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tool in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tool is a device that is necessary to, or aids in the performance of an operation.
Tool may also refer to:
- Tool (band), an American rock band
- "Tool" (song), a song by Baboon
- Tool, Texas, a city in east Texas
- TOOL Programming language, the proprietary programming language used by Forte 4GL
- Tool steel, a hard and durable type of steel used to make tools
- Programming tool
- Tulle netting, a light-weight netting or fabric often used in wedding gowns and ballet tutus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.