From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tooth or teeth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tooth (plural teeth) is a small, calcified, whitish structure found in the jaws (or mouths) of many vertebrates.
Tooth or Teeth may also refer to:
- Human tooth for teeth in humans
- Egg tooth used by hatchlings to break through the eggshell
- Teething, the process by which an infant's teeth sequentially appear by breaking through the gums
- Dental anatomy, field of anatomy involving the study of human tooth structures
- Teeth (band), a Filipino rock band
- Teeth (film), a 2007 comedy horror film
- "Teeth", a song by Lady Gaga from her EP The Fame Monster
- All pages beginning with "tooth"
- All pages beginning with "teeth"
- Tooth fairy
- Tooth Fairy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.