From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tooth or teeth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tooth (plural teeth) is a small, calcified, whitish structure found in the jaws (or mouths) of many vertebrates.
Tooth or Teeth may also refer to:
- Human tooth for teeth in humans
- Egg tooth, used by hatchlings to break through an eggshell
- Teething, the process by which an infant's teeth sequentially appear by breaking through the gums
- Teeth (band), a Filipino rock band
- Teeth (film), a 2007 comedy horror film
- "Teeth", a song by Lady Gaga from her EP The Fame Monster
- Teeth, a 1998 novel by Hugh Gallagher (humorist)
- All pages beginning with "tooth"
- All pages with titles containing "tooth"
- All pages beginning with "teeth"
- All pages with titles containing "teeth"
- Dental anatomy, field of anatomy involving the study of human tooth structures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tooth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.