From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up top-down in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Top-down is a design strategy of information processing and knowledge ordering.
Top-down may also refer to:
- "Top Down", a 2007 song by Swizz Beatz
- Top-down proteomics, a method for protein analysis
- Top-down effects, effects of population density on a resource in a soil food web
- Top-down parsing, a parsing strategy beginning at the highest level of the parse tree
- Top-down parsing language, an analytic formal grammar to study top-down parsers
- Top-down perspective, a camera angle in computer and video games
- Top-down shooter, a subgenre of video games
- Horizontal and vertical writing in East Asian scripts, including writing in columns going from top to bottom and ordered from right to left
- Bottom-up (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.