Top Industrial Managers for Europe
Top Industrial Managers for Europe (TIME - Technologies d'Ingénieurs et Mobilité Etudiante) is a network of more than fifty engineering schools and faculties and technical universities.
It promotes graduate student exchanges and double degrees throughout Europe. Students achieve a broader high-level scientific engineering education with inter-cultural experience by attending curricula at two or more leading engineering institutes.
Several hundreds of European students participate in TIME mobility activities and earn double degrees each year. Double degrees require the participating graduate student to spend two years in a partner university and two years in his home university (or reverse order), so as to be granted both degrees. Double degrees are assumed to be Master's degrees.
TIME network primarily involves graduate engineering schools and technical universities throughout Europe, but has some overseas extensions.
TIME partners' information hub in Europe
TIME members include the following engineering schools and technical universities in Europe :
- Czech Republic
- České vysoké učení technické v Praze (CZ-CVUT)
- Aalto Yliopisto (FI-AALTO)
- Centrale Graduate School
- Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (FR-ENPC)
- École Nationale Supérieure de Techniques Avancées (FR-ENSTA)
- École Nationale Supérieure de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace (FR-Supaero)
- École Supérieure d'Électricité (FR-Supelec)
- Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen (DE-RWTH)
- Technische Universität Berlin (DE-TUB) Internationale Beziehungen TIME in&out
- Technische Universität Darmstadt (DE-TUDa) TIME in&out
- Technische Universität Dresden (DE-TUDr) TIME in&out
- Technische Universität München (DE-TUM) TIME in&out
- Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (DE-UEN)
- Universität Stuttgart (DE-UST)
- Instituto Superior Técnico (PT-IST)
- Russian Federation
TIME overseas partners' information hub
TIME members in Europe have associated the following overseas partners, through student mobility, academic and research cooperations with the following universities :