Ikoma Station(生駒駅) is a railway station in Ikoma, Nara Prefecture, Japan.
- Ikoma Station
||for Gakken Nara-Tomigaoka
||for Nagata and the Osaka Municipal Subway Chūō Line (Tanimachi Yonchome, Hommachi, Cosmosquare)
||for Gakuen-mae, Yamato-Saidaiji, Nara, Tenri and Kyoto
||for Fuse, Osaka Uehommachi, Osaka Namba, Amagasaki, Koshien and Kobe Sannomiya
||for Minami-Ikoma, Shigisanshita and Ōji
- Toriimae Station
- There are three platforms with two tracks on the ground level.
||for Hozanji and Ikoma-sanjo (usually operated)
||for Hozanji and Ikoma-sanjo (extra)
- April 30, 1914 - The station started operating as a station of Osaka Electric Tramway Company
- December 28, 1926 - Shigi Ikoma Electric Railway Company begins operating
- March 15, 1941 - Daiki merged with Sangu Kyuko Electric Railway Company, and was renamed Kansai Kyuko Electric Railway Company.
- June 1, 1944 - Kankyu merged Nankai Railway, and was renamed Kinki Nippon Railway Co., Ltd. (Kintetsu)
- October 1, 1964 - Shigi Ikoma merged with Kintetsu.
- October 1, 1986 - The Higashi-Osaka Line opened.
- June 28, 2003 - Kinki Nippon Railway Co., Ltd. was renamed Kintetsu Corporation.
- March 27, 2006 - The Keihanna Line began operating. The Higashi-Osaka Line was merged with the Keihanna Line
- April 1, 2007 - The station started accepting PiTaPa.
- Ikoma City Hall
- Green Hill Ikoma
Buses are operated by Nara Kotsu Bus Lines Co., Ltd.
- Bus Stop 1 (for Kitanjo, Kita-Tawara and Gakken Kita-Ikoma)
- Route 77 (Ikomadai Outer Loop) for Kitanjo
- Route 82 for Kita-Tawara via Kitanjo
- Route 84 (midnight bus) for Ikomadai via Kitanjo and Shin-Ikomadai-kitaguchi
- Route 189 for Gakken Kita-Ikoma via Kitanjo, Shin-Ikomadai-kitaguchi and Shiraniwadai Jutaku
- Bus Stop 2 (for Ikomadai)
- Route 78 (Ikomadai Inner Loop) for Ikomadai
- Route 80 for Shin-Ikomadai-kitaguchi via Ikomadai
- Ikoma City Community Bus "Takemaru" for Koyodai-chuo-koen
- Bus Stop 1 (for Higashi-Ikoma, Oze, Inakura and Asukano)
- Route 63 for Oze Hoken Fukushi Zone via Higashi-Ikoma and Satsukidai Jutaku
- Route 64 for Asukano Center via Higashi-Ikoma and Satsukidai Jutaku
- Route 65 for Asukano Center and Asukano-minami via Higashi-Ikoma and Satsukidai Jutaku
- Route 90 for Naka-Nabata Nichome
- Route 165 for Shiraniwadai via Higashi-Ikoma, Inakura and Asukano Center
- Route 168 for Hikarigaoka via Higashi-Ikoma, Inakura, Asukano Center and Shiraniwadai
- Ikoma City Community Bus "Takemaru" for Ikoma City Hall
- Bus Stop 2 (for Tawaradai)
- Route 79 for Tawaradai Itchome via Kitatani-koen
- Route 85 for Tawaradai Kyuchome-nishi via Tawaradai Hatchome
- Route 86 for Tawaradai Itchome via Tawaradai Hatchome
- Route 96 for Tawaradai Itchome via via Tawaradai Hatchome and Tawaradai Kyuchome-nishi
- Tawaradai is a district in Shijonawate, Osaka Prefecture.
Adjacent stations to Ikoma or Toriimae