From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tork or tork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tork or Torks may refer to:
People with the surname Tork
- Dave Tork (born 1934), American pole vaulter
- Hanan Tork (born 1975), Egyptian actress and ballerina
- Peter Tork (born 1942), American musician and actor, best known as a member of The Monkees
- Wendy Tork, character in Dale Brown novels
- Tork Amir, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Tork Pikeh, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Tork, Iran, a city in East Azerbaijan Province
- Tark, Ardabil, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Tork Angegh, ancient Armenian masculine deity, also called Torq and Durq/Turq
- Tork: Prehistoric Punk, a 2005 platform video game for the Xbox
- Torkils (also Torks, Cyrillic: торки), Turkic tribe of the Middle Ages
- Tork, a fictional character from the story "Wraith of Noir"
- Tork, brand of Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA for away-from-home tissue products
- Tork, one of the 25 unlockable characters in Maxis's Action RPG Darkspore
- Torc (disambiguation)
- Torque (disambiguation)
- Torc, rigid piece of personal adornment made from twisted metal
- Torque, tendency of a force to rotate an object about an axis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.