Toronto Real Estate Board
The Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB), founded in 1920, is the largest real estate board in Canada with over 39,000 licensed real estate brokers and salespersons in and about the Greater Toronto Area. TREB's Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) is shared with boards in the surrounding area, namely the Brampton, Durham Region, Mississauga and Orangeville Real Estate Boards.
The Toronto Real Estate Board stretches across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and surrounding townships, including: Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Brampton, Burlington, Caledon, Halton Hills, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering,* Richmond Hill, Toronto, Vaughan, and Whitby.
In addition to the MLS®, TREB offers its members such services as:
- Professional standards and arbitration services
- Government relations
- Member discounts through participating partners
- Variety of residential and commercial market related reports including:
- Resale Market Report
- Commercial Market Report
- Rental Market Report
- Commercial Quarterly Report
- Buyer Registry Service(BRS®)
- Data Access
- RealNet (New Homes & Commercial)
- Property assessment and public records data
- REALTOR QUEST - Canada's largest Realtor Trade Show and Conference. (Member Event)
- Annual Charity Golf Classic - A networking opportunity for all Members, with the added benefit of raising funds on behalf of a charity partner.
- 1920 - TREB founded
|This Toronto-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|