From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Torrence.
Torrance can refer to:
- Torrance, Ontario, Canada
- Torrance, East Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- Torrance, California, United States
- Torrance County, New Mexico, United States
- Alan Torrance (born 1956), professor of systematic theology
- Bill Torrance (born 1946), Scottish broadcaster
- Chris Torrance (born 1941), British poet
- David Torrance (disambiguation), various
- Ellis Paul Torrance (1915-2003), American psychologist
- Iain Torrance (born 1949)
- Jack Torrance, fictional writer
- Jack Torrance (athlete) (1912-1969), American shot putter
- Jamaal Torrance (born 1983), American sprinter
- Jared Sidney Torrance (1852-1921), American real estate developer
- Robert Torrance, Professor Emeritus at University of California, Davis
- Sam Torrance (born 1953), Scottish golfer
- Sandy Torrance (born 1901), Scottish footballer
- Thomas Torrance (1913-2007), Scottish theologian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.