Torrington High School rape case
Torrington High School gained notoriety for its students' victim blaming cyberbullying of the two 13-year-old girls through social media. The Register Citizen, a local newspaper, published images of Twitter posts which defended the accused and attacked the victims. 
- Steubenville High School rape case
- Suicide of Rehtaeh Parsons (Cole Harbour District High School)
- Suicide of Audrie Pott (Saratoga High School)
- Baker, Al (March 20, 2013). "Sex Charges in Connecticut Are Dissected on Internet". New York Times. Retrieved April 13, 2013.
- Sanchez, Ray (March 21, 2013). "Shades of Ohio case in Connecticut football player rape case". Reuters. Retrieved April 13, 2013.
- Levs, Josh; Candiotti, Susan; Levitt, Ross (March 22, 2013). "Rape accusations, teens, and Twitter attacks in another U.S. town". CNN. Retrieved April 13, 2013.
- Glenza, Jessica (March 20, 2013). "Victim bullied after rape allegations against Torrington football players". The Register Citizen. Retrieved April 13, 2013.
|This crime-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|