From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Stable release||2.10 / November 4, 2013|
|License||GNU General Public License|
This is a brief list of its features:
- Repository explorer
- Commit dialog
- Support for visual diff/merge tools.
- Data mining on repository contents
- Seamless support for serving a repository via Mercurial's integrated web interface.
- Repository synchronization
- Intuitive GUI for managing Mercurial settings
It is free software released under the GNU General Public License.
- TortoiseCVS, a Concurrent Versions System client for the Microsoft Windows platform
- TortoiseSVN, a Subversion client for the Microsoft Windows platform
- TortoiseGit, a Git client for the Microsoft Windows platform
- TortoiseBzr, a similar tool for use with Bazaar
|This computing article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|