From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tortue Island)
Tortuga may also refer to:
- Tortuga (Haiti), a 17th-century pirate stronghold
- Freeport Tortuga, a free port project on Tortuga
- Isla Tortuga, in Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Tortuga. the Drink Depot, A popular bar, in Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
- La Tortuga Island, in the Caribbean Sea, Venezuela
- Tortuga Island, Peru, in the department of Ancash
- Tortuga Island, Costa Rica, in the Pacific Ocean.
- Tortuga Island, Ecuador, in the Galápagos Islands.
- Dry Tortugas, a group of islands in the Florida Keys
- Dry Tortugas National Park, consisting of Fort Jefferson and the Dry Tortugas
- Tortuga, California, an unincorporated community in Imperial County
- Tortuga: Pirates of the New World, a computer game set in the Golden Age of Piracy era
- Coliseo La Tortuga, an indoor sporting arena in Talcahuano, Chile
- Tortuga (vehicle), a Venezuelan armored vehicle
- SS Tortuga, a turbo-electric liner originally called SS Antigua
- USS Tortuga (LSD-26), commissioned in 1945, in action during the Korean War and the Vietnam War, and decommissioned in 1970
- USS Tortuga (LSD-46), commissioned in 1990 and on active service as of 2012
- Tortuga (software), a software framework for discrete event simulation
- Las Tortugas FC, a Charlotte, NC based youth soccer team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|