The authors note the discovery of the program's means of transportation, rendition aircraft, by aviation enthusiasts, who spotted discrepancies in the flights of four aircraft, and correlations between their unusual flight patterns and the list of sites reputed to be the destination for ghost detainees.
- Aero Contractors (US) reputedly provides air transport services for the Central Intelligence Agency
- Air America former United States civilian airline operated by the Central Intelligence Agency during the Vietnam War
- Extrajudicial detention
- Ghost Plane: The True Story of the CIA Rendition and Torture Program
- Rendition aircraft
- Taxi to the Dark Side
- Tepper Aviation
- Traffic analysis
- Torture Taxi: On the Trail of the CIA's Rendition Flights. Melville House Publishing. ISBN 1-933633-09-3.
- "Torture Taxi: On the Trail of the CIA's Rendition Flights". Democracy Now!. Unknown parameter
|This article about a political book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|