From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Toruń is a city in Poland.
Torun or Toruń may also refer to:
- Toruń, Lublin Voivodeship, a village in eastern Poland
- Stary Toruń, a village near the city
- Toruń County, an administrative unit in Poland based on the city
- Toruń Voivodeship, a former administrative unit in Poland based on the city
- Toruń (parliamentary constituency), a Polish parliamentary constituency based on the city
- United States
- Torun, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Władysław Toruń (1889–1924), Polish military pilot and aviation pioneer
- Sviatlana Sudak Torun (born 1971), Belarusian-born Turkish hammer thrower
- Tunay Torun (born 1990), German-born Turkish footballer
- Vivianna Torun Bülow-Hübe (1927–2004), Swedish silversmith and master jeweller
- An Old Norse female given name meaning "Beloved of Thor"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Torun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.