Toshihiro Nagoshi (名越 稔洋 Nagoshi Toshihiro , born in June 17, 1965 in Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi) is a Japanese video game producer and designer for Sega. Nagoshi headed Sega AM4/Amusement Vision. He is best known as the producer and director of the Super Monkey Ball series, excluding Super Monkey Ball Adventure. His credits also include Virtua Striker, Daytona USA, and Spikeout. He and his studio teamed with Shigeru Miyamoto and Nintendo for F-Zero GX on the Nintendo GameCube. He is the producer for the multi-million dollar budget Ryu ga Gotoku series, released in North America and Europe as Yakuza series. He was recently involved in the latest version of Super Monkey Ball, entitled Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, for Nintendo's Wii console. He was also the voice actor of Jackson in Sega-AM2's Burning Rival.
During his time at Amusement Vision, Toshihro Nagoshi wrote a regular column in Edge, which was entitled "AV Out" in reference to both Amusement Vision's initials and the consumer electronics term "A/V".
In February 2012 it was announced that Toshihiro Nagoshi would be promoted to the role of Chief Creative Officer at Sega Corporation, as well as being appointed to the company's board of directors. He took up these positions starting April 1st, 2012.
Production history 
- Virtua Racing (1992) — Chief Designer
- Burning Rival (1993) — Voice Actor
- Daytona USA (1995) — Special Thanks
- Shenmue (1999) — Supervisor (Sega AM4)
- Super Monkey Ball (2001) — Producer, Director
- Super Monkey Ball Jr. (2002) — Producer, Director
- Super Monkey Ball 2 (2002) — Producer, Director
- Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 Plus (2003) — Executive Management
- F-Zero GX (2003) — Producer
- Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg (2003) — Executive Management
- Sonic Battle (2004) — Executive Management
- Sonic Heroes (2004) — Development Division
- Sonic Advance 3 (2004) — Development Division
- Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon (2004) — Executive Producer
- Yakuza (2005) — General Supervisor, General Producer
- Spikeout: Battle Street (2005) — Producer
- Sonic Riders (2006) — Development Support
- Yakuza 2 (2006) — Producer
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (2006) — Producer, Director
- NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (2007) — Chief Producer
- The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return (2007) — Chief Producer
- Yakuza: Kenzan! (2008) — Producer
- Sonic Unleashed (2008) — Chief Producer
- Yakuza 3 (2009) — Producer
- Sonic and the Black Knight (2009) — Chief Producer
- Puyo Puyo 7 (2009) — Chief Producer
- Yakuza 4 (2010) — Producer
- Vanquish (2010) — Chief Producer
- Yakuza: Dead Souls (2011) - Producer
- Binary Domain (2012) — Producer
- Yakuza 5 (2012) — Producer
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2009)|
- Brown, Nathan (29 February 2012). "Nagoshi promoted in Sega reshuffle". Edge. Future plc. Retrieved 3 March 2012.
- Sega Sammy Group (February 29, 2012). "Notice of Personnel Changes at SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC. and its Subsidiaries (SEGA CORPORATION, Sammy Corporation and Sammy NetWorks Co., Ltd.)" (PDF). Retrieved 3 March 2012.