From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up total recall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Total Recall may refer to:
- Total recall (memory) or eidetic memory
Film and television
- Total Recall (1990 film), a film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sharon Stone
- Total Recall (2012 film), a remake starring Colin Farrell and Kate Beckinsale
- Total Recall (game show), an Australian game show
- "Total Recall" (Family Guy), an episode of Family Guy
- Total Recall (Luni Coleone album) (2000)
- Total Recall (Negative Approach album)
- "Total Recall", a song by The Sound
- Total Recall, a V. I. Warshawski detective novel by Sara Paretsky
- Total Recall: How the E-Memory Revolution Will Change Everything, a non-fiction book by Gordon Bell and Jim Gemmell
- Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story, an autobiography by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Total Recall (video game), a video game for NES by Acclaim Entertainment
- "Total Recall", a catchphrase in the California gubernatorial recall election, 2003
- Total Recall 2070, a 1999 television series inspired by the 1990 film
- Recall (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Total Recall"
- All pages with titles containing "Total Recall"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.